Friday, September 30, 2011

A Change Here and a Change There

I consider the kitchen, the bedrooms and bathrooms pretty much done but the living room just bothers me.  I've tried rearranging furniture but I realized that I just didn't like the proportions of the items above the fireplace or the wine hutch on our 'Big Wall.'  I found an amazing bookshelf/wine rack at Crate & Barrel for a pretty reasonable price and found some mantel inspiration on Pinterest and spruced up the room a bit.  I still have some rearranging to do (we have so much damn wine!) but I'm liking what I see already.

Fireplace before.  The pic above just seemed to small for the space

Fireplace after.  Looks better, right?

Our old setup on the Big Wall (taken at Xmas obvi)


Replaced by this awesome piece!  Don't worry the other wine hutch is in the kitchen
So, we now have 4 separate wine hutches and a wine fridge and we have wine on bookshelves and at the bar area.  I need to start drinking more wine so I'll stop buying furniture to store it in!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...